Thursday, November 24, 2011

if i could turn back time, A.B.A

to my dear A, i'm sorry. i'm a complete bitch for treating you like that. I'm not surprised if u never speak to me ever again but please, just let me say sorry to u face to face!u've been my best friend for almost 10 years... n I managed to mess it all up in 4 days, i think i'm not sure actually hmmm. I've been feeling so bad and every single time someone mentions u, they say what a great person u are n that just makes me feel even worse for treating you like I did. now ,I ask you listen to me. Know that I am sorry, sorry for everything I said. For everything I did, and for everything I didn't do. I wish that I could wave a wand an make everything go back to normal, but I don't deserve that.....u deserved better than what I had to offer...I wasn't the one who you needed and certainly not the one who I should have been. I am ashamed of myself for the way I acted at the end, it was selfish and uncalled for. I just hope that one day u will be able to forgive me.....


AUBURN-BESTFRIEND