Saturday, November 19, 2011

To the world they may be just one person, but to me they are the world :)

dear my bella n shafff :') i just want both of u to know how grateful I am to have u guys in my life and how much both of u mean to me ;')

Thank u for being there for me through some of the most difficult times in my life...
Thank u for forgiving my faults...............
Thank u for the phone calls, text, DMsss of support when I was overwhelmed with life..,.,.
Thank u for being my friend always, not just when it was convenient....
Thanks for letting me vent, and trusting me enough to tell me what’s bothering you...
Thanks for making time 4 me,, , even on your busiest days..,.
Thank uuuuuu 4 not letting time or distance affect our friendship...
Thank u 4 being honest with me when I really needed you to be...
Thank uuuufor asking how I’m doing, and actually wanting to hear the answer... HAHA
Thank youuuu for hugs, smiles, inside jokes, and memories...
Thanks for understanding that I could never write a long enough blog post to express how much you guys mean to me :) 



LOVE -AS-