Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thank you guys :)



i have greaaaat friends, -> rab ,farhah ,mat ,fatin ,illy ,fana ,ahza ,afiera ,sudeh ,fifa..w teachers at the school. they hv been awesome , they 4give me wen i cant get together, it bothers me more than them...i'm very thankful 4 them :')

You all are really something special
For you took the time to care,
Your actions speak louder than words
By making it easier for me to bear.



Thanks for all of your understanding

And for those that always wore a smile,

You all help me to know 
That I can walk that extra mile.



So many times, I think about all of you 

Words cannot express the emotions

That I feel swelling up in my heart
As, thoughts rush through my head.



I think of the times that I felt so overwhelm
And, someone would come by
just to say a kind word.
You helped me make that extra mile.



True friends are hard to find

Some how I was blessed.


Everyone has been so kind and understanding.
For this, I will always cherish in my heart.

May we always remember the kindness.

And, keep the feelings near to our hearts.



So a very special thank you

To you my friends with so much kindness,

The circle of friends that thinks enough
To go that extra mile....... :) love u guys

guys, sorry 4 all the wrong things i've done N thanks 4 everythings :') 
thank you sooo much korang :)
love,
AS