Thursday, November 17, 2011

YOU

She's the one i look for when everything else is falling apart and when no one else understands me.. she's the one i call when i've did sumething good o sumething stupid HAHA.. the one i long to be with even after days of being together 24/7... she could be sumeone everyone hates for me or someone everyone loves for me but onlyyy i know how great the impact she is... she makess me feel like i can be bad o good n still be loved. she always there,;') builds up my confidence when i just want to give up.. the one who talks to me over the speakerphone while i was about to sleep just to make sure she make me feel her presence when it's too late at night..haha.. the one who worries when i don't reply for a whole day because i've drained my phone batteries and she thinks something might have happened to me.... the one who tells me the stupid things i did and corrects me because she doesn't want me to get hurt...... the one i'll miss so much and can't get used to not having her around... sumeone i can't imagine my life without. ,,She has so much effect on me that sacrifices become routine and easy just to spend time with her... NURUL AIMI NADIAH BINTI ADNAN i just want to say thank you for being such a good friend to me :') and thanks for always be the first one to cheer me up when things get ugly. iloveyou:)




-AS-