Wednesday, December 21, 2011

i'm a bad friend

salam :)
honestly , 
its kinda hard 4 me to pour out the feelings that i had kept inside my heart :')
the blend of feelings tht i've had wen i'm w my friends..
frankly, i feel like complete shit, i'm sorry
if u read this, plis dont get mad at me . hurmm
for some reason, i feel like i'm a bad friend , idk why, bt i just do. some of my bestest friends dont even consider me atleast one of their bestfriends anymore n it fucking hurts, i still think all of my friends r my bestest friends bt when i hear that one of my bestest friends say that they no longer consider me a best friend it feels like sumone took a knife n repeatedly stabbed me in the heart..
all of my friends mean so much to me , i'd do evrything to them , i guess i'm not doing good enough. this has been bothering me 4 awhile , i just didnt feel like mentioning it 'coz i thought i'd sound stuuuupid or sumthing 
i just dont know what to do anymore, like... wut can i do better ? wut am i supposed to do ?
i dont really want u feel bad for me , i just.. want u tell me wut can i do better for u .
ily


p/s: sorry for not answering your calls n reply ur text ,i need my time kawan :)