Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MOVE ON and SMILE :)

hey, guys ^______^''' hurmm -_____-"" :( since last nite ,
i cant do any work or study at all.. i'm keep thinking about hmmmm :/ so,
I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.
yeah, smile:) even it will be a fake smile :) just smile smile smile :) 
this will be the last post about him , MAYBE :') ..
I hate that smile..that wonderful smile, that will never be directed at me... :)I hate that you treat me gently yet MAYBE u don't mean it... I hate how you don't realize I love u... I hate how I can never stop thinking about u. I hate that u will never be with me... -..-" I hate how you call my name so kindly.. I hate how u only think of me as a friend .___. I hate how I obsess over u... Most of all though..I hate how much I love you. :)
-_________________________________-"
i hate him , i hate myself !
I hate that I miss him... I hate that I was convinced that he was 'the one'... I hate how lost I am now in his absence. I hate how from the day I met him I could not get him out of my head... I hate how hard and how fast I fell for him... I hate how he introduced me to his family like it mattered...-___-" I hate how good I looked when I was with him!!!!! I hate the memory of when he took me anywhere with his bike :'), together we looked so good people couldn't take their eyes off us. I hate that on that day he pretended like we are couple. I didn't ask him to do that, and I hate that I played along. ! I hate how he would tell me I'm beautiful, made me feel beautiful...I hate how good the conversations were with him.  I hate that with him I felt grown up... and now I feel like a lost little girl. I hate that for so long it seemed like I mattered. Just stopped. I hate how on the surface it seems like I am fine with the way things turned out, but underneath I am so broken, so shattered it scares me. I hate the days, weeks and months ahead of me that I will spend thinking about him.!!!!!!! I hate how in this entire post...., I haven't been able to say ;( I HATE HIM. Because the one I hate, is me !!!!!!
AS