Friday, December 9, 2011

mr. NAZARI & mrs. ROGAYAH ^________^"

hey guys, i'm writing this post just wanna say that i love my parents very much :)
...............................................
they are a big part of my life :) n always put me first :'). no matter how many times we fight .... i know that they will alwayss <3 me ._______.
both are my hero's n i know that if i ever to make some sort of desicionss,
 they'll accept it :)
i'm so happy they are my parents, n i couldnt ask 4 anyone better 
^________^
even, i cannot thank youuu enough 4 all the support n love they have given me,
i never would made it here wtout them :')
mama...ayah :)
each thing u do 4 me is a stair , i climb to reach d platform where i now stand:)
u are the railing i hold onto n the lights that alloww me 2 c my way :)
only,i can take these steps bt there would be nowhere to go wtout u there w me ..


maaa n ayah both of u are fabulous !


and the most important is 
MY SIBLINGS <3