Thursday, December 1, 2011

POST TO : A

The weird things happened this morning..i wake up w tears in my eyes n 1 rolling down my cheek n i knew i must have been dreaming of u agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiin ! *screaming* humm ..Idk y, i'm writing this hurmm bt i just want u to know that I want to fall in love with u.., I want to so so so badly. I want to be there for u in every way imaginable. .. hmm..I want to hold ure hand and stand by your side through the trials.. I want to be there for uuuu..from beginning to end. I want to be the person u trust the most and confide in..I want to be the shoulder you go to when u need one for support.. hurmmm... I want to be there waiting for u while u're gone. I want to be the 1 longing to come back to you when I'm gone. I want to break down crying, completely heartbroken only to have you mend me back together just by holding me close..I want to laugh out loud w u. I want to listen to ure corny jokes  bcoz it really funny even though I don't want to admit it.. :p.. I want to form as many inside jokes with you as I can and remember them all just so I can send you random messages throughout the day that won't make sense to anyone but us... rite? huhhhhhh. I want u to laugh at the messages until u cry n when your  friends ask what's so funny, you can't explain it, you just laugh until they think you've gone insane.. haha.. I want to be the one to make you smile. I want to talk politics with you..*PAS, hehe  I want to make important n life changing decisions w uuuuuuuu...hmm I want to get so mad at u sometimes that I end up feeling ashamed of myself n ask for forgiveness even though it actually was ure fault.. I want u to do the same with me. I want u to roll ure eyes at me when I get on your nerves.. I want you to pinch me back.  I want u to tell me when I'm doing something wrong or annoying ..I want to hurt in ure absence .. plisss I want that pain deep inside my chest. I want to feel like I'm the loneliest person in the world when you're gone. I want the excitement I know I'm bound to feel upon your return. I want the knowledge that I belong to u n uuuu belong to me... I want u to know u alwaysss hv someone to turn to.  I want to fight those factors with u... I may not want to spend the rest of my life w u just yet, bt I want to consider it someday....I want to experience young love with uuu. I want the songs to make me cry and then have u gently wipe away the tears... I want us to sit in comfortable silence while I write about you without your knowledge... I want u to know what I'm actually doing,  haha bt stay silent so as not to ruin the moment... I want long talks with u about the dumbest things  I want to watch u laugh n -_____-" smile,.. ^________^" n because of this I want to fall in love with you all over again....I want to make you feel loved, accepted, cherished, appreciated, and far more special than u can ever imagine bcoz that's what I want you back :( hmmm..