Monday, February 20, 2012

plissssssssssssssssssssssssss read this !

Thats it. thats how it ends. no looking back, no holding back. no goodbyes. and no smiles. Because that's life. I dont get a chance to ever really tell him how i feel because i never have the guts until its too late. And i dont realize just how much i love him until i lose him. Not until that last second do i understand how imcomplete i am without him, how incomplete i'm always gonna be. i tried to live, but i never forgot him, always thought about him. He, on the other hand, forgot me, and never called me again. i never found someones made me smile quite the way he did. No one could fill that hole in my heart, not even i could. And i rarely, if ever, even got a hello from him, so i just gave up, i knew i'd never see him again, and i just closed my eyes n wished him away. i made it like i didn't even know he existed but he was always in the back of my mind.. alwaysssss....
to someone who used to be my bestfriend


u eased the pain when I faked the wound, u calmed me down when I faked the mood, u were instantly there when I faked the call, but why didn't u catch me? I didn't fake the fall .
i hope he read this post
so that he'll know 
this feeling is unmistakeable
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

but now its just too late,
i already have someone else
but hell yeahh
i still care about u .

by : AS