Thursday, February 16, 2012

those memories with the bangangerzzz !

Hey assalamualaikum:)
Today I went to pkl after work, iqram fetch me :D But its not what I want to talk about. Everything changed! its special , it’s where I used to come with my friends and spend time with them laughing, studying,  gossiping for reasons that bore no relevance. Haha :’( Book shelves line the walls with books. The chairs are comfy and very plush. Everything is just like before except that today, I don’t have my friends with me (THE BANGANGERZZZZ) L sad to death ! I have heard that life keeps on moving and today I feel….it really does! We went ahead to fulfil all the dreams that we had nurtured. Today, I sit here with jokes, but, to my dismay there is no one to share them with. I reckon the innocent promises that we had made but little did we knew that life had other plans for us. Today, when I sit here I’m alone. It’s the same place where we vowed to be lifetime buddies, but, today it seems like it has been lifetime I met them. Yes, certainly, I miss them, the good and bad times, tears, joy and laughter. All the memories together are coming flooding back.  The things we did back then, the things we shared have all gone now, resting in the past, but never forgotten. There are many situations where I sit back on my chair and a smile spreads across my face thinking of my pals, who, I wish were there with me at that moment. I miss my friends so utterly that I can feel their absence every now and then. There are situations when we all think that if it could have been for my friend he would have replied in this manner or maybe he would have commented in his unique style. Urghhh ! haha they taught me that they are a treasure, that they can and will bail me out when I get into trouble…..:’) With friends you’re emotional banter, romance and camaraderie. They taught me that friends are something you make out of your choice and not due to any obligation. The excitement and thrill we felt on bunking the MAK GUARD! and going for movies. How we used to soothe each other after being rebuked from our parents for not scoring well. How we never thought for a moment before getting in a fight just for our buddy…..HAHA. Those were some golden memories that we created, hurmm I wish they were with me to relive all those beautiful memoriesSSS.


























































Take care friends. I love you guys aimi, yad, bella, shaff, ajim, ziyad, azrul, ain, toby, fit, aimie and remy. With love, meera :’)